Sustainability provides huge growth opportunities for FMCG brands, manufacturers, and retailers. This year, we are seeing the "rebirth" of Eco-Active consumers, and ignoring them could spell trouble for brands. How can you reach these eco strategic groups?
We can help, by connecting real FMCG purchasing behaviour to consumer attitudes around sustainability, household waste, and plastic reduction actions.
Be prepared for answers, not just information. Solutions, not just statistics.
- Develop global and local strategies, through understanding the big picture, but also local perspectives
- Quantify the size of prize for your brand and category and the impact of sustainability concerns on your brand performance
- Set realistic price points based on past behaviour
- Sell ideas to your partners by showing opportunities at a retailer-by-retailer level
- Track whether your innovation hit the right groups
- Select the right brand from your portfolio to prioritise your communication
- Learn which of your competitors are cutting through to the sustainable shopper
Country-level reports that link to your category are available to purchase. These tell you how the segments behave, as well as their concerns, triggers, barriers and biggest issues. Data on real purchasing behaviour will give you details on formats, retailers, and brand performance by the different Eco Segments.